Thursday, June 27, 2013

Ouch!

My right ear is ouchy today. /sad puppy face here/  Actually, it started getting ouchy yesterday, but Mom overlooked it because I have never had ear issues--ever!  Well, I'm glad this is a first because it sucks.  I can really sympathize with all those cockers, now!

Mom flushed my ear and put some Entederm medicine in it this morning, hoping that would soothe it.  She doesn't like taking me to the vet unless it is necessary because I'm such a fussball when it comes to being uncomfortable.  Anyways, the meds didn't help, and I am just as pathetic as ever.  Mom's wondering if there is something down the canal....

I have a vet appointment tomorrow morning at nine.  I hope they figure out what is going on.  Meanwhile, I'm going to spend the rest of the day feeling sorry for myself so that Mom gives me extra treats.

5 comments:

  1. OH NOES!! Sorry abouts your ear Champ! I knows how you feel; I gets those ear infections, my vettie determined that it was allergies, so when I start shakin' my head I gets Benadryl. I works great, no infections since (paws crossed!).
    I hopes you don't have anything down there, then they have to 'probe'...let me tell ya, that's NOT fun! BOL Most likely it's just the good ole' fashioned yeast infection. Easy peasy.
    Let us know what the vettie says!
    (oh, and Ma knows what your Moms means about avoidin' having to go to the vetties unless absolutely necessary! I'm a handful too!)
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ruby! Mom didn't even think to try Benedryl. Boo. Well, I made it through the afternoon and did manage to have a little fun. And I sure hope it isn't allergies! Mom gets them real bad here and I don't wanna deal with it!

      Ooooh, Morgan has told me all about the alligators and probes. They'll have to give me some drugs before trying something like that!

      Delete
  2. Poor boy! I got several ear infections when I was having my food allergies, and they are NOT fun. Good luck at the vet.
    Nola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nola! I'm sorry you've had to deal with ear crap, too.

      Delete
  3. Ouch! Hope you feel better soon Chamo!

    ReplyDelete