Monday, June 3, 2013

Busted!

Okay, I was going to post about the mischievious tick that I found on Champ last night (from our yard--eek!).  New plan. 

I did a bunch of yard work this afternoon, so I took a quick shower (ten minutes is quick, right?).  I grabbed my towel, dried my arms and started on my hair and face, when I realized my towel smelled odd.  Hmmmm....  I sniffed it again.  Sure enough, dog pee.  No joke.  So back into the shower I went....

I do not know what got into Champ.  He is house trained to the point that he will even beg to go outside to vomit, yet he marked my towel.  Naughty dog.



----
So as I was writing the above on my cell, Elsie was at my feet chomping on what I had assumed was the empty box of tissues.  Wrong.  Naughty Dog #2.  She was chewing on the carton of lemonade that I had set of the floor.  (Yes, I was drinking it straight from the carton.  No judging.)  It was a close call, but I noticed before she actually punctured the carton.



Alfie's Blog


6 comments:

  1. BWAHAHAHAHAHA! That truly is a mischievous dog! Our towels are kept on a high shelf in the bathroom, and I hang my towel over the curtain, so no chance of dog marking!
    www.dogtreatweb.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, I am too lazy to hang up my towel each day. It lives on the foot of my bed, unless I have company over....

      Delete
  2. 1) Ewww on the dog pee towel!
    2) Since the lemonade didn't leak I think Elsie can be classified as only 1/2 naughty ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes, just when you think the house training thing is behind you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly is a mischief monday for you!
    Dina Mom

    ReplyDelete