Saturday, May 25, 2013

Fun in the Sun

Ohemdee, ohemdee, ohemdee!  Champ let me, Elsie, post today for Setter Saturday!  This is just perfect because I'm having the BEST time at Grandpa and Grandma's, and I can't wait to share some of my photos Mom took of me!

First, note that the post is called "Fun in the Sun."  The SUN.  That's right.  On this side of the state, we actually get beauuutiful bright blue skies and sun. None (or not much anyways) of that rain garbage.  

Now, see this grass?!


I love it!  No offense, Mom, but our yard sucks.  I mean, it's muddy. It's weedy.  You should really aspire to the purdy green outdoor carpet-like grass that Grandpa has.  It makes for great rolling and lounging.  So. Soft. 

Can't get enough!



Awww, this is what life is all about.

The other thing about G&G's yard is it's size.  This isn't any cramped city lot (like ours).  We've got room to run at full speed.  The photo below doesn't even show the a quarter of the yard, plus we get to play everywhere that isn't horse-designated.  It makes me so happy to gallop laps and laps around the house!  











Sometimes, I have to take breaks from all of that exercise!  Above, I am hanging out with Remi and Morgan under one of the sycamores.  Rem's sporting a cool OSU (go Beavs!) coat.  It was a little breezy, so Mom found that as an excuse to try it on him.

When we aren't running around for no reason or going after tweeties, we like to check out other areas of the property.  Below, I'm sniffin' some good stuffs in the garden area before Grandpa tilled it up last night.   





Over to the right of the garden area, in a not so organized state, is the mulch pile.  I just saw my sis, Morgan, having a good roll in it, so I just had to check it out and roll, too!  Mmmmm... I smelled so wonderful after that!  (Dog Mom here: No, you didn't, Elsie.... And you were green.  Green isn't your color.)



I'm not too sure about these horses.  I can't follow Mom into the pasture or their paddocks that they stay in at night.  I don't like that.  But I'm a good girl and just wait outside the fence for her.


This last pic is of me and my bio-mom!  Kind of a bad pic, but Mom likes it.  She was being lazy on the sofa... the one we're not allowed on, btdubbs... and snapped it of us while we were munching out of the Manners Minder (just for kicks... and well, Mom was too lazy to reach down and actually hand us treats for being such dolls).  (Err... Dog Mom here... Else, I was just keeping my hands clean, for the last time!)



Anyways, that's all for my show and tell tonight!  Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Memorial Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment