Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Ominous days.

Crappy pic. I know.  But hey, it was also a crappy day.  I should be used to all this rain by now.  It sucks.  It's all doom and gloom.  I didn't get to lay in the sunshine like I did yesterday because being outside just isn't fun when your coat gets drenched.  Mother Nature needs to quit crying and get over it.

Okay, Mom says I shouldn't be complaining over a bit of rain when there are much worse things out there.  I don't know what a tornado is, but she told me about a really sad one yesterday....

Anyways, I just did a lot of lounging on the couch today.  Not even a walk.  Mom tried to make up for it with a couple training sessions and some puzzle toys, but I can't wait to run and run and run and--you get the idea--when we go to Grandma and Grandpa's on Thursday!


Thanks for stopping by!
Champ

No comments:

Post a Comment