Thursday, January 16, 2014

A more pleasant post! Tricks!

Well, thanks for checking back after I went off the deep end a bit! Hey, it happens to everyone, right?! Right.

I did another impromptu recording session with the dogs today.  Once again, unedited--my apologies.  The truth is, I am just to busy to bother right now.  Maybe one day, I'll look into it and realize how easy it is, but that remains to be seen.

Without further ado, here is Champ doing his "pauvre chien" (poor dog), shame, and chin cues.  During the first transition from shame to chin, he thought we were headed towards his prayers cue--my bad.  I need to clear some things up for him.  Later (if you can stick it out!), he does make the transitions much better.





That's it for today!  I have other tricks already recorded that I will post soon!


Have a great Friday or three day weekend!  (As of tomorrow, I will no longer have three day weekends....  I know, poor me.)


-Champ's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment