Hi dogs and pups (and humans)!
My mom made these yummy Fruity Pupsicles last week. We loved them! Of course, we're pretty easy to please when it comes to treats.
There really is no need for a particular recipe, but here's how my mom did these:
1. Cut some apricots and place in the bottom of popsicle molds (Mom used empty yogurt containers)
2. Drop a tablespoon of blueberry or raspberry yogurt on top.
3. Slightly dilute the remaining yogurt with water and slowly pour over the yogurt.
4. Slice some apples flat disks, core them, and set them into the container.
5. Put a stick of jerky (like the Kong sticks we used!) through the core of the apple so it will stand upright.
6. Pour some undiluted peach yogurt on top of the apple to further support the jerky.
7. Freeze until solid.
Happy Tasty Tuesday!